- All information on this site is copyrighted by Social Light Inc.
- Please don’t reuse information—including images—from this site without our written permission.
- We’re not responsible for content on other sites that we link to.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Please review our Privacy Notice for a thorough description of how we gather, use and protect your personal information.
Restrictions on Use and Ownership
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Competitive Advantage: You may not use the website to obtain materials, data, or information for purposes of gaining a competitive advantage.
Social Light Inc. cannot ensure that the information contained on its server will be available at all times, and because you are responsible for inputting information onto Social Light Inc’s server, Social Light Inc. cannot ensure that the information provided on its website will be accurate. Thus, Social Light Inc makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of content of this information . Social Light Inc neither warrants that the use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that errors will be corrected.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Social Light Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site or any entity that may post its advertisements on this Site.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
Term and Termination
Last Updated: July 5, 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (“End-user” or “you”) and Social Light Inc. (the “Service Provider”) for use of the wireless internet access service via the Vayafi service (the “Service”).
- AGREED TERMSAcknowledgements
- The terms of this EULA apply to your use of the Service including any updates to the Service.
- The terms of the Service may change from time to time and all changes will be provided to you through a link on the Service log-in page. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the same to continue your use of the Service.
- You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owners of the computer, mobile telephone or devices that are controlled, but not owned, by you and to use the Service. You and they may be charged by your and their service providers for internet access on the Devices. You accept responsibility in accordance with the terms of this EULA for the use of any Service on or in relation to any Device, whether or not it is owned by you.
- The Services will make use of location data sent from the Devices. If you use these Services, you willingly and knowingly consent to the possible transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and services.
- The Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (Third-party Sites). Third-party Sites are not under the control of the Service Provider and/or Customer, and the Service Provider is not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular or for example or any similar phrase shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
- GRANT AND SCOPE OF LICENSE
- You may continue to use the Service free of charge provided that you accept these terms.
- You may stop using the Service at any time.
- We may cease provision of the Services at any time.
- ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONSYou shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- Using the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this EULA, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Service or any operating system;
- Infringing the intellectual property rights of the Service Provider over the Service or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Service, including the submission of any material;
- Transmitting any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Service;
- Using the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the systems or security of the Service Provider or interfere with other users;
- Collecting or harvesting any information or data from any Service or the systems of the Service Provider or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service;
- Sending, receiving, publishing, posting, distributing, disseminating, encouraging or soliciting receipt of, upload, download or use any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, unlawful, harassing, menacing or a breach of copyright or other intellectual property right or any other right of any person;
- Using the Service for commercial purposes;
- Using the Service to send unsolicited emails;
- Using the Service to transmit, store, publish or upload any electronic material which is known or is likely to cause, damage or destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Invading the privacy of another person, cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another person.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSYou have no Intellectual Property Rights and/or other rights in and to the Service other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except in cases of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations, the Service Provider shall not be liable to you in respect of any losses caused by failures, errors, delays or interruptions relating to the Service, including any failure to supply the Service due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- The Service Provider shall not also be liable to you if any third party:
- Gains access to your connection to the Service or your Device; or
- Destroys or damages any data or information held by you or information about you which is held by us.
- The Service Provider shall have no liability in respect of indirect or consequential loss, such as loss of profits, business, costs, expenses, or any other form of economic loss.
- The Service Provider may terminate this EULA immediately without notice to you:
- If you commit a material or persistent breach of this EULA;
- If you breach any of the Acceptable Use Restrictions; and
- On termination for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this EULA shall cease;
- You must immediately cease all activities authorized by this EULA, including your use of any Services;
- We will cease providing you with access to the Service.
- Termination of this EULA shall be without prejudice to the rights or remedies or either party accrued prior to the date of termination.
- The Service Provider may terminate this EULA immediately without notice to you:
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this EULA that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks or interruptions in third party services (Event Outside Our Control).
- If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under this EULA:
- Our obligations under this EULA will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control; and
- We shall use our reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which our obligations under this EULA may be performed despite the Event Outside Our Control.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer and/or assign our rights and obligations under this EULA to another organization or entity, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this EULA.
- You may only transfer your rights or obligations under this EULA to another person if we consent to the same in writing.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this EULA, or if our rights against you are not enforced, or we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, it will not mean that we will automatically waived any prior, existing or later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of this EULA operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Please note that this EULA, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by Philippine Laws. You and we both agree that the courts of San Juan City will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in the interpretation, application, enforcements of the terms and conditions herein including but not limited to any violations by you, the End-User of this Service.